new GRASS mailing lists

David Hine fresherb at nrg.com.au
Fri Jul 24 03:22:07 EDT 1998

Dear List
There have been notices and postings on the list recently concerning the
establishment of new GRASS lists for specific languages.  I commend those
who are putting in this efort as it is a great difficulty to utilise this
list, and the assistance it provides if you are not comfortable using
English.
Having recently visited Japan and discovered the confusion that can happen
when you cannot understand simple things which are easily taken for granted
(street signs for example), I can appreciate how much a list in your native
tongue is worth.
David