Conversion of GTOPO30

Stephan Eickschen eicksch at uni-muenster.de
Mon Jul 27 03:37:53 EDT 1998

Terry,

> Are these points really an issue? You can extend a UTM zone by up to 10km (or
> thereabouts) and different resolutions is a common problem which GRASS handles
> quite well, provided that you are prepared to work at the lower (more coarse) of
> the two.

I am sorry that I am soooo stupid :-)

(Can you imagine all the trouble you have if you have no one to ask
but the mailing list ? BTW I am working with lat lon and not UTM, if
it matters ?!?)

Cheers,

	Stephan

Stephan Eickschen                     Tel. : +49 (0)251 83-34704
Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet   Fax. : +49 (0)251 83-36100
Institute for Geophysics
Research Unit of Physical Glaciology  email: eicksch at uni-muenster.de
Corrensstrasse 24
48149 Muenster