GRASS on SGI

David Wheatley D.W.Wheatley at soton.ac.uk
Thu Jul 30 13:28:22 EDT 1998

Stephan,

Your header looks good, but as I said in my post you should get flex and
bison for your system to replace lex and yacc - they are gnu freeware,
and resolve some of the compilation problems. Both compiled without a
warning on my octane with 'make configure;make;make install'

David

PS I use the -w flag to turn off all the warnings!

Header follows:

CC                  = cc
YACC                = bison -y
LEX                 = flex
#LEXLIB              = -lfl
ARCH                = sgi

GISBASE             = /usr/local/grass42
UNIX_BIN            = /usr/local/bin

DEFAULT_DATABASE    =
DEFAULT_LOCATION    =

COMPILE_FLAGS       = -O -cckr -w
LDFLAGS             = -s
XCFLAGS             = -D_NO_PROTO -DXM_1_1_ BC -Umips
XLDFLAGS            = -lPW -ll
XINCPATH            =
XMINCPATH           =
XLIBPATH            =
XTLIBPATH           = -L/usr/lib -L/usr/local/lib
XMLIBPATH           = -L/usr/lib -L/usr/local/lib
XLIB                = -lX11
XTLIB               = -lXt
XMLIB               = -lXm
XEXTRALIBS          = -lPW -ll

TERMLIB             = -ltermlib
CURSES              = -lcurses $(TERMLIB)
MATHLIB             = -lm

#                   LIBRULE = ar ruv $@ $?
#                   LIBRULE = ar ruv $@ $?; ranlib $@
#                   LIBRULE = ar ruv $@ $?; ar ts $@
#                   LIBRULE = ar rc $@ `lorder $(OBJ)
LIBRULE             = ar ruv $@ $?
USE_TERMIO          = -DUSE_TERMIO
USE_MTIO            = -DUSE_MTIO
USE_FTIME           =
DIGITFLAGS          = -DUSE_SETREUID -DUSE_SETEUID -DUSE_SETPRIORITY
VECTLIBFLAGS        =
GETHOSTNAME         = -DGETHOSTNAME_OK
XDRLIB              = -lsun