IDRISI ascii format import

Morten Hulden morten at tor.ngb.se
Mon Nov 23 12:40:31 EST 1998

Hi

I finally found a tool to convert e00 format ARC/INFO files to
something more usable (ECV2000 tool. Runs only on Win through :(

Now, how do I get the info from the resulting IDRISI .dvc and .vec into
Grass? I read that IDRISI binary .img files can be used directly, but what
about these ascii files?

There is a v.out.idrisi module that will produce exactly the same format
(.dvc & .vec) in an idrisi directory of the current mapset. But there is
no corresponding v.in.idrisi.

So there must be a simple solution, only I haven't found it. So I ask.

regards
MHu