questions

Lihong Zhang lihongz at u.arizona.edu
Mon Aug 23 12:32:30 EDT 1999

Hi everyone

I am a graduate student at the university of arizona, I want to use DEMON
algorithm to delineate subbasin, the software I am using is Arc/Info. But
so far, this algorithm has not been combined with arc/Info. I want to use
this method by GRASS, and then change the result fime to Arc/Info format,
I just know a little about GRASS. would you like give me some suggestion
and answer the following questions:
1. is this idear pratical? i.e. is there the function to delineate
subbasin by DEMON algorithm in GRASS?
2. how to change Arc/info data format into GRASS format
3. how to use this algorithm

 hope to receive your early reply

 thanks