DEM Review, request for contribution

Matt.Wilkie Matt.Wilkie at gov.yk.ca
Wed Dec 1 12:11:27 EST 1999

Greetings *,

I'm currently in the process of reviewing the quality of
DEMs created by most major GIS packages. I had been hoping
to use this as an opportunity to get some more hands on
learning with GRASS but am running out of time.

Is there someone here who is knowledgeable about creating
GRASS dems who is willing to generate a dem or 3 from our
test dataset for this experiment?

Eventually the results and some commentary will be placed
on our website, with credit given where due of course.

Thanks for your time,

-Matt Wilkie
GIS Section, Renewable Resources, Government of Yukon