newby problem - i.cluster

Marc Pelletier Marc at datadonkey.com
Tue Dec 7 19:36:37 EST 1999

Hello again,

I would now like to do an unsupervised classification.

I have an imagery group, with a classify subgroup. Within this subgroup I
have 4 rasters, K, Ur and Th concentrations which are very small positive
and negative numbers, and magnetic field strengths, which are fairly large
positive numbers.

I have set the region to match the K raster, all 4 have exact same
boundaries. There is no mask set.

When I run i.cluster it fails because there are "not enough non-zero data
points". Each of these grids is 238x300, with no null points.

Where did I go wrong? I left every parameter I could at default and tried
several values for the initial number of groups.

Please help...

thanks

Marc