Linux --- PATH not set

Alan Eugene Davis adavis at netpci.com
Tue Jan 19 12:21:10 EST 1999

I have installed 4.2.1-v.20.  I got it to start up, got through messages
from gis_set.  What's happening, though, is that the paths in GIS.sh are
not set for the session.    I am using bash.

I have been able to set the path manually after grass starts up.

I haven't been able (yet) to figure out whether I should set up these
paths myself?  I suspect that for some reason the GIS.sh script is not
completely or normally finishing its work.

Can anyone make a suggestion?

Alan Davis

--
Alan E. Davis                       Marianas High School (Science Department)
AAA196, Box 10001    adavis at netpci.com   http://www.saipan.netpci.com/~adavis