database..

kjell-olav.bjerknes at baerum-kommune.telemax.no kjell-olav.bjerknes at baerum-kommune.telemax.no
Mon Jul 5 08:01:58 EDT 1999

Hi..

I'm a Grass newbie and I'm wondering which database system is the best suited
system to work with Grass? (I'm reinstalling Linux, Grass5.0b etc. on my P133 pc
!!!!!)

Former (before grass) I used MSql as my database system, but after reading
Grass manual it seems that Grass doesn't support this system.??

Thanks, Kjell-Olav Bjerknes

About my self: I'm a 24 year old norwegian student at the Norwegian University of
Agriculture, where I'm studying forestry.

If everything works well I will use Grass in my research and not the schools ArcInfo!