Attention GRASS Users!

Malcolm Williamson malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Tue Jun 1 15:58:47 EDT 1999

Hi, Bruce
As an eight-year grassu-list veteran, I'd have to agree with Bernhard
that the listserver has proven itself to be a versatile tool. One major
advantage that it has over most other tools is that it conveniently keeps
users involved who may not be currently working closely with GRASS, yet
still have much useful information to contribute.

I have a feeling that, if you _do_ decide to drop the listserver, someone
outside of Baylor will pick it up (heck, it could be me!). Please
consider whether you'd like to keep this aspect of support centralized or
not.

Regards,
	-Malcolm Williamson