Attention GRASS Users!

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Jun 1 20:58:16 EDT 1999

On Tue, 1 Jun 1999, R. Joe Brandon wrote:

> One option if no one at Baylor or another server (hint hint hint) has the
> time/resoruces would be to use http://www.onelist.com  which is a free mailing
> listserver which archives up 5-10 megs of messages (I forget which).

> However if the Grass list is to
> die and there is no one to pick up the torch I would be happy to set this
> onelist up if a few other folks wanted to help out.  Really should be low
> maintenance. I currently manage a number of lists there and it takes
> little of my time.

  This seems like the best alternative if no one can pick up hosting the
mail list using majordomo or listserv.

  Germane to the call for volunteers, I'm stretched quite thin already or
I'd offer to learn. Doing three full-time jobs (administrative, marketing
and project work) plus wanting to spend time away from work and with my
fiancee means that my spare time is usually limited to when I'm sleeping.

  I hope the mail list finds a new home. Or, at worst, someone can help
maintain the onelist thingie.

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.
2404 SW 22nd Street
Troutdale, OR 97060-1247  U.S.A.
+ 1 503-667-4517 (voice) | + 1 503-667-8863 (fax)
rshepard at appl-ecosys.com