NVIZ2.2

Luca Palmeri lpalmeri at ux1.unipd.it
Wed Sep 15 07:35:24 EDT 1999

This question is for those that are using NVIZ.

When I select the surface panel and then click on the
NEW button in order to add a new layer, and then click again
on new from the surface attribute window, I have a window that
very likely should give me a list of available mapsets and
raster files. Instead the window is empty no mapset, no raster.
(My g.gisenv gives mapset=PERMANENT location=adibacc).
Moreover if I type in the window the name of an existing raster
(for example elev_tps my DEM) and then click on accept, everything
goes well and I have my wanderfull 3D elevation map displayed.
Does anybody have any suggestions about that or have encountered
the same problem.
cheers
LP