More problems with Grass5.0beta3

Terry Duell terry.duell at aea.sptcomd.defence.gov.au
Thu Sep 16 19:49:18 EDT 1999

Good morning all,
Well I managed to get Grass5.0beta3 to build under Irix 6.5.2, but I
have yet to find out if it actually works!
There seems to be a major problem with the keyboard mapping. I can't get
Grass started, because it doesn't know that I have hit the escape key
after entering the location, mapset and database in the startup screen.
The escape key is not the only one which gives trouble :-(
One must be very careful with text entry as there is no delete or
backspace working either.
I am working from an X terminal.
I would be *very* grateful if someone can point out how this problem can
be solved.
[ SGI Onyx, Irix 6.5.2, Grass5.0beta3]

Cheers,

--