error in loading shared libraries

Kurt Gerber kurt.gerber at datacomm.ch
Sun Sep 26 13:23:16 EDT 1999

Hi all
I tried to compile the grass5.03beta, but I got the error message:
Error in ...... ERSCH undeclared (first use in this function )
 in different files like ...src/general/gis/lock.c and different others.
There was always the function:
Bill Hughes wrote me:
>"ESRCH is the error code for "No Such Process" and is #3 for Linux
>(Alpha and Intel.) Look in /usr/include/asm/errno.h, or wherever your
>system puts such things."

I then checked out /usr/include/asm/errno.h. Everything seems allright there...
asm ist a symbolic link to /usr/src/linux/asm-i386/
What's wrong with my includes and paths?
I have this Problem not only with Grass... als with the new KDE 1.1.2...
It seems, it doesn't find the includes in /usr/include/asm

Kurt Gerber