Vector attributes

spijker at geo.uu.nl spijker at geo.uu.nl
Mon Apr 3 05:39:49 EDT 2000

Hi

I'm creating a program that creates vector areas. When such an area is
written to disk  with 'Vect_write_line(map,AREA,pnts)' I also want to give
that area an attribute. The problem is that I don't know how to achieve
this. Is there a function to create attributes or can I give the area
attribute to vect_write_line? The Grass Programming Guide wasn't very
clear on this (or I missed it ;-)

Grtz, Job

Job Spijker
Faculty of Geographical Sciences, Utrecht University
P.O. Box 80115, 3508 TC Utrecht, The Netherlands
T: 030-253 2758 F: 030-253 1145