is there a programming error in r.tiff.in.?

Sabrina Agnesi s.agnesi at tin.it
Thu Apr 6 03:39:56 EDT 2000

Hi Peter,

Actually I am using r.in.tiff module, but I haven't really solved the problem!
In fact what I have done is install RedHat 6.0 and GRASS ver4.3 (at the
moment I don't need floating point capabilities) and it works!
I still don't understand if its a libraries mismatch or a r.in.tiff module
bug, maybe both? the problem is that I started to use GRASS and Linux one
mounth ago.

bye

Sabrina