ps.map questions

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Apr 13 12:46:07 EDT 2000

On Thu, 13 Apr 2000, Markus Neteler wrote:

> please read additional ps.map.new.html:
> http://www.geog.uni-hannover.de/grass/gdp/html_grass5/html/ps.map.new.html
> (added just now).

Markus,

  The copy of ps.map.new I read is a couple of days old. That explains it.
:-)

> Radim Blazek <Radim.Blazek at dhv.cz> added new features:

  These are all great! But, I still don't see where one can specify the page
size (inches or millimeters). Conceptually, the same printing functions
should work on any size available in the printer or plotter.

  Also, are there a collection of north arrow icons somewhere? I have a
rather blah-looking one I've been using for years in MapInfo; I'd rather
have a spiffy new one for my GRASS output.

  As soon as I can make some play time, I need to experiment with these.

Thanks,

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
              Making environmentally-responsible mining happen. (SM)
 + 1 503-667-4517 (voice) | + 1 503-667-8863 (fax) | rshepard at appl-ecosys.com