Projections request...

Allan Hollander adh at rachel.des.ucdavis.edu
Mon Aug 14 12:55:05 EDT 2000

It's not that complicated.  As Eric notes, the proj.4 library supports
false eastings and northing, and it's just a matter of getting the right
parameters in the PROJ_INFO file.  (At least this is the case in GRASS 5.
I don't know about GRASS 4).

This is the projection file (the PROJ_INFO file in the
directory calif/PERMANENT) I use for the California Teale Albers
projection.

name: Albers Equal Area
proj: aea
ellps: clark66