[GRASSLIST:1257] Needing help, Can anyone help me?

"Manuel J. Román-Alpiste" mjroman at ugr.es
Wed Dec 13 05:45:49 EST 2000

Dear All;
I'm a young geologist at University of Granada-CSIC, and I have a great problem
I need some satellite images from antarctica, I need to know the
amount of ice in the region of South Orkadas Islands ... We are making and
oceanographic campaign on board of R/V Hesperides, from Spainsh Army in
this area but we can travel to south
because of ice... I need to know any bug to pass through and travel
to South about 62ºS and 42º W...
Do anyone knows a web page where to obtain some recent satellite
images from this area from antarctica?
Thanks a lot
Alpiste