[GRASSLIST:1316] Re: Colormode problems on powerpc linux

Allan Hollander adh at rachel.des.ucdavis.edu
Wed Dec 20 20:37:42 EST 2000

I don't think the number of color levels is the issue (I have no problem
with running under 24-bit color).  Rather, d.colormode mode=float seems
still to be needed in order to adjust a color table interactively in
d.colors (i.e. highlighting a category, and having changes to the color
table appear immediately).

-- Allan