where's m.ipf module?

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Thu May 18 07:57:58 EDT 2000

Dear Nicola,

I have found the module in src43/untested and added it
to GRASS 5 CVS. In case you need it I can send it
personally.

It will be included in next GRASS 5 release (or you get
the CVS version).

Best wishes

 Markus

--
Dipl.-Geogr. Markus Neteler *  University of Hannover
Institute of Physical Geography and Landscape Ecology