GRASS in archeological project

Carlos Martinez cmarbur at iti.upv.es
Tue May 30 07:29:46 EDT 2000

Hi all

I have to develop a project to manage archeological excavations. I need
information about projects like this, to decide if GRASS is the right
alternative. Do you know where can I find it?

I need information about G3D format too. Can you help me?

Thanks.

       #       Carlos Martínez Burgos         #                 #
       #         cmarbur at iti.upv.es           #                 #
       #       Ingeniero Informático          #                 #
       # Instituto Tecnológico de Informática #                 #
       # Universitat Politècnica de València  #                 #