[GRASSLIST:1151] Re: global data set

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Sun Nov 19 12:11:19 EST 2000

Dear GRASS Community,

the "global" dataset has been fixed:

* GRASS 4.x: Global dataset (979kb size) - a small global dataset
  (nations, soils, vegetation, coastlines) lat./long projection

* GRASS 5.x: Global dataset (1.1 Mb size) - a small global dataset
  (nations, soils, vegetation, coastlines) lat./long projection

Now the coastlines vector map can be read in GRASS 4.x as well as
GRASS 5.x

http://www.geog.uni-hannover.de/grass/data.html
(on the mirrors soon).

Many thanks to  Malcolm Williamson!