[GRASSLIST:1177] Re: Newbie Q

Ben-Nes Michael miki at canaan.co.il
Fri Nov 24 07:36:11 EST 2000

Now im confused.

You mean that i will build the information on GRASS then show it on mapserver
?
What I didn't sow on mapserver option is layers.
can GRASS stand lots of queries every min ?

What is hard to understand for me is ?
How do I transfer the map into grass.
I read the manual and tried the v.in.dxf & importing png but I find the
v.digit very hard to use.
Cant I manipulate the raster/vector on other programs and then return it to
GRASS ?

--