[GRASSLIST:1731] RE: FW: EGM96

Dieter Lehmann lehmann at fh-nuertingen.de
Wed Apr 11 10:54:33 EDT 2001

Hello Grasslist,
sorry, my message was queued and now it's comming through, while Markus had
sent this for my. Apologize for that.

I projected the data in GRASS and get good results, my question was because
someone had projected the data in ArcInfo and had 500m difference to the
correct location. I assuemd that it might get wrong without a given geoid, but
now I know better. It seems to me, that he had made some mistake, or GRASS
might be better...

Thanks,
Dieter

lehmann at fh-nuertingen.de