[GRASSLIST:2305] Fixing non-edge-matched DEMs

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Aug 7 18:37:33 EDT 2001

  I tiled 10 of the 15 topographic quad maps for a project and they went
together seamlessly. Now, I've added two more and I have a gap between them
and the other 10. What can I do to fix this?

  They're all in the same projection/coordinate system/datum. They do differ
in cell resolution (10 m and 30 m), but others with different resolutions
patched seamlessly.

TIA,

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
 + 1 503-667-4517 (voice) | + 1 503-667-8863 (fax) | rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
                 Making environmentally-responsible mining happen.