[GRASSLIST:2329] Re: Question about import of non georeferencedimage

anne-claire serres anne-claire.serres at thales-is.com
Thu Aug 9 03:36:13 EDT 2001

I first made a new location (in x, y) containing the image and then used  i.target,
i.points & i.rectify.
I build the target location (in lat, long) with the coordonate of the image and
then, with the i.points command, I used 12 points. As the RMS errors is calculated,
it is quit easy to correct the 'wrong' points !!!
Then the i.rectify command allowed to finish georeferencing the image !!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH to everybody!

anne-claire