[GRASSLIST:2737] Re: i.rectify and image resolution

ulf at mail.zmt.uni-bremen.de ulf at mail.zmt.uni-bremen.de
Wed Dec 5 13:09:25 EST 2001

Thanks for your answer! Now there is another problem: The rectified
image seems to be causing problems in the target data set; at least I
get segmentation faults of d.rast and ps.map. Depending on the actual
region, the image is printed more or less completely. Do you have any
suggestions how to track this down?

Thanks, Ulf