[GRASSLIST:2812] Re: NVIZ problems on Mac OSX

Nick Cahill ndcahill at facstaff.wisc.edu
Thu Dec 20 17:52:41 EST 2001

Many thanks for your explanation. Is the known problem the <el=xxx>
rather than <elevation=xxx>? If so, why doesn't NVIZ work when called
from the command line, with nothing passed to it? Are the errors
"Original error: invalid command name "tkScreenChanged",    Error in
bgerror: invalid command name "bgerror" and "Error in startup script:
invalid command name "tk_menuBar"" fixed in the latest CVS version,
or are they due to something else which can't be diagnosed w/o
compiling the source and seeing what happens?

Thanks,

Nick