[GRASSLIST:1418] Re: Threadingproblems with mailing list

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Sun Feb 4 06:52:12 EST 2001

On Thu, Feb 01, 2001 at 11:57:02AM +0100, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> 	Technical discussion about mailinglist workings following below!
>
> On Thu, Feb 01, 2001 at 11:45:54AM +0100, Stephan Eickschen wrote:
> > may I call your attention to the following postings:
> >
> > http://op.gfz-potsdam.de/GRASS-List/Archive/msg03940.html
> > http://op.gfz-potsdam.de/GRASS-List/Archive/msg03941.html
> > http://op.gfz-potsdam.de/GRASS-List/Archive/msg03950.html
> >
> > They had the subject "GRASSLIST subject line"...
[...]

> If nobody really needs the subject line I would like to see it removed.
> If somebody feels better with it, so be it. ;-)

As far as I know nobody wants this numbering. I have requested Baylor
several times to remove it without success...

Sorry, but I don't administer their mail software.
So please contact them directly, perhaps you can manage to convince
the mail-admin to change the subject.

Kind regards

 Markus Neteler