[GRASSLIST:1462] Re: Initialising Grass Script From cron

B. Byars Bruce_Byars at baylor.edu
Thu Feb 15 09:44:47 EST 2001

Izak,

You should be able to run your script from within GRASS by initializing
it form the command prompt from *within* GRASS.  We don something
similar with SWAT/GRASS.  I'm a bit unclear on exactly what exactly
you are starting to do.  However, if you have a script similar to the one I
have attached it should work.  This makes all the calls to a set of binary
programs.  Pay close attention to the front of the script.

Let me know if this helps.

Bruce