[GRASSLIST:1501] Re: d.mon usage

Roger S. Miller rgrmill at rt66.com
Sat Feb 24 08:56:18 EST 2001

I have found myself running as many as three monitors at a time.  Not
that I wanted to.  It happened because every now and then GRASS will
lose track of a monitor; it can't be used, can't be selected and can't
be stopped.  When I'm running over a slow link (serial modem) then it's
easier to just start another monitor than it is to fix the problem with
the old one.

Roger Miller
Lee Wilson and Associates