[GRASSLIST:1349] Re: HTMLMAP grafics device

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Tue Jan 9 14:38:35 EST 2001

On Tue, Jan 09, 2001 at 11:17:07AM -0700, Tom Poindexter wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 09, 2001 at 06:12:51PM +0100, m.malicky at landesmuseum-linz.ac.at wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > How does one use the HTMLMAP graphics device?
>
> I have a small demo at:
>         http://www.nyx.net/~tpoindex/gis/htmlmap.html
>
> Click on the 'see source file' link to see how it was created.
>
> I also wrote a README for it, I don't know if it made its way into the GRASS
> documentation:
>         http://www.nyx.net/~tpoindex/gis/htmlmap.txt

Hi Tom,

your htmlmap.txt is included in the source code. May I ask you to
make a "GRASS style" html file from it which I could add here:

http://www.geog.uni-hannover.de/grass/gdp/html_grass5/drivers.html

(this page is new)

A script to generate the html page is here:
http://freegis.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/~checkout~/grass/html/makemanpage.sh

or you simply re-write another page.

Thanks in advance,

 Markus