[GRASSLIST:1363] pie charts

mlennert at club.worldonline.be mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Tue Jan 16 07:44:57 EST 2001

Hello,

I would like to create a map with proportionate pie charts, i.e. in my
particular case I'm studying the arrival of asylum seekers in Belgium
according to the land of origin and the place of arrival (airport or land). I
would like to create a map which uses pie charts whose area is proportionate
to the total number of arrivals (that is possible with ps.map), but in which I
can have to "pieces" of pie which indicate the proportion of each arrival
point.

Anybody have an idea if this is possible with GRASS ? Or a way to integrate
pie charts made with another program with a GRASS vector boundary map ?

Moritz