[GRASSLIST:1383] Re: import TIGER/LINE file

coopl coopl at ippc2.orst.edu
Sun Jan 21 20:37:24 EST 2001

Lu,
There is a shell script called tig.feat.sh written by Malcolm Williamson
I dont see it in my latest version of grass (4.3) but I do have it
available on an older version (4.1, script is dated 4/8/94).

I once used it (~ 5 years ago) and I remember it worked back then.
Len

--
Leonard Coop
Research Associate