[GRASSLIST:2206] RE: PROGRAMING GRASS LINUX-WINDOWS

Juan Carlos Gámez Granados jcgamezg at wanadoo.es
Sun Jul 29 07:35:48 EDT 2001

I believe that I don't have explained well. I want access to cartography and
alphabetic data from a application developed by me using C++ Builder. So I
can limit the access to the users of the PC's (windows). Moreover, in this
way, these users don't have to know the GIS management or other topics
related to GIS.

Thanks you very much, again

Juanca :-)