[GRASSLIST:1891] Illustrations wanted

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon May 28 21:02:48 EDT 2001

  I'm putting together a talk that I'll be giving in a week at the annual
conference of the American Society for Surface Mining and Reclamation. I'd
like a couple of raster maps to use as illustrations, and I don't have the
data from which to generate them.

  Does anyone have an interpolated surface showing the distribution of a
plant or animal over an area?

  How about the same thing for a chemical constituent in soils or water?

  And, if anyone has a series of maps that show the distribution of plants
or animals with topography, aspect, slope, geology or another abiotic
variable, I'd like to use these, too.

  Anything in PostScript (.ps) or .eps format will work. I can then put the
illustrations in the printed paper (with attributions, of course!) and in
the MagicPoint presentation accompanying the talk.

Thanks,

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)