[GRASSLIST:2644] Re: r.le programs

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Mon Nov 12 05:56:58 EST 2001

Hi David,

On Mon, Nov 12, 2001 at 09:42:16AM +0000, dnogues at ipe.csic.es wrote:
> Dear colleagues:
>
> Im a student and im starting to work with GRASS. Im interested in field
> research of landscape ecology. I have downloaded GRASS 5.00 pre2 but i cant
> find de r.le programs. I wish to know if the le commands are in this version,
> and where can i get it (I have been tried in Baker's web page but the programs
> arent there).
>
> Thanks about your support.
>
> David Nogués.

the r.le have been added recently to the GRASS 5 CVS. They
will appear in the next release. Or you download the latest
cvs snapshot which also contains the modules.
So far r.le.patch, r.le.pixel, r.le.setup, r.le.trace are
updated to 5.0.
If you need Linux binaries, let me know.

Hope this helps,

 Markus Neteler