[GRASSLIST:2533] info about hydrologic aplications

Guillermo Felipe gfmb at tutopia.com
Sun Sep 30 22:15:18 EDT 2001

Hello everybody

Well, I'm live in Colombia, South America, I'm happy working in grass,
We are very interested in diffuse GRASS in our country.
Our idea is to use GRASS in one aplication about Hydrology and remote sensing; for example
to analyze hydrologic information in real time or  make morfhometric caracterization of basins,
I 'm not sure, yet.

Do you know some works about this area?

Thank you,

guillermo martínez

P.D: When I talk about GRASS with people who work with GIS, they ask me: Does GRASS have limitation in the size of files?, but I don´t knok about this,. only the command m.bsplitm ¿What can I tell them?. Thank you, again.