[GRASSLIST:4195] mapserver-grass

orkun temiz at deprem.gov.tr
Fri Aug 2 06:36:58 EDT 2002

Hello

When I try to install mapserver with grass support.  I encounter
this problem (after entering ./mapserv for checking):

./mapserv: error while loading shared libraries: libgrass5.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory--

Is my installation procedure correct ?

cd /usr/local/libgrass5-1.0.0
./configure ; make ; make install

cd /usr/local/gdal-1.1.7
./configure --without-python --with-grass=/usr/local/lib
make ; make install

cd /usr/local/mapserver-3.6.0
./configure  --with-proj --with-ogr --with-gdal --with-gd --with-png
make ; make install

Anyone  have an idea ?

Ahmet Temiz
Geological Engineer
General Directorate
of Disaster Affairs
TURKEY

Scanned and protected by Inflex
http://pldaniels.com/inflex

The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the sender's own
and do not necessarily represent the views and the opinions of Earthquake Research Dept.
of General Directorate of Disaster Affairs.

Bu e-postadaki fikir ve gorusler gonderenin sahsina ait olup, yasal olarak T.C.
B.I.B. Afet Isleri Gn.Mud. Deprem Arastirma Dairesi'ni baglayici nitelikte degildir.