[GRASSLIST:4265] Fw: i.class

Josep Caimel josep at giscampus.udg.es
Fri Aug 9 06:48:25 EDT 2002

Hi Daniel,
I suppose that you are trying to classify a Satelite images! So is why
i.class works in 8bits (0-255 ND).
Most of the satelital images are stored in 8bits, there are just a few new
satelites that can get data in 10bits. You shoulden't need more for remote
sensing analysis ... ;-)
About why de DONE button is out of available screen area, I haven't any
idea.

cheers,

Josep Caimel
SIGTE (University of Girona)