[GRASSLIST:4295] Re: Back to pre4

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Fri Aug 16 06:21:20 EDT 2002

On Thu, Aug 15, 2002 at 10:59:59PM -0400, Soil & Water Lab. wrote:
> Hello,
> I have too many troubles with "r.mapcalc" in pre5 that I'd like to go back to
> pre4.

Please let us know about the troubles. Only then we can fix problems.

> Do you know where I could find the sources ?
At time you can only extract from CVS: Perhaps we should
add it back to the web site?

Again: I would prefer to get eventual problems of r.mapcalc
fixed (here we are using it daily without problems).

Kind regards

 Markus Neteler

--
Markus Neteler

ITC-irst, Istituto per la Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica
     Project on Predictive Models for the Environment
Via Sommarive, 18        -      38050 Povo (Trento), Italy
tel +39 0461 314 -520 (fax -591)          http://mpa.itc.it