[GRASSLIST:4315] Re: s.surf.rst output extent (wrap up)

Thomas Dewez Thomas.Dewez at brunel.ac.uk
Mon Aug 19 05:23:08 EDT 2002

Gordon and all,

After much exploration this week-end I finally discovered why the problem
was occurring: the folders tree and files were READ-ONLY !!!

This must be rare for most of you but I had copied on CD the entire
directory tree to compute the interpolation on another PC running Cygwin
and Grass5pre3. Burning data on a CD makes them "Read only". I changed the
property of the files and folders and things were back in order!

Apologies for troubling you with this silly issue, I should have thought
about it earlier...

Thank you all for your contribution

Thomas