[GRASSLIST:4327] Installation problem on TurboLinux8 workstation

Go Matsumoto zaf35822 at rose.zero.ad.jp
Mon Aug 19 19:15:44 EDT 2002

I installed Grass5pre5 on TurboLinux8 workstation and got a problem.
Apparently, installation was successfully achieved. However, the
following messages comes up, when I load grass5:

	gocito$ ./grass5
	/usr/local/grass5/etc/Init.sh: /usr/local/grass5/etc/lock:
	No such file or directory
	Unable to properly access /home/gocito/.grasslock5
	Please notify system personel.

Although I have read the past threads seemingly concerning with
this problem, I do not know what to do.

I would appreciate it very much if someone who had the same problem
and got through it could give me some advice.

Regards,

Go Matsumoto