[GRASSLIST:5191] 3D

Maria Jose Abasolo mjabasolo at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Dec 9 04:56:32 EST 2002

Thank you Michael, now my question reduces to:

- can I add 3D object like a sphere? or can I
import VRML or OpenGL files?
I know there is a  3D vector format, what can
I define with it?

Many thanks

Maria Jose Abasolo

I'm a new user of GRASS. I need someone to ask me

Ahora podés usar Yahoo! Messenger desde tu celular. Aprendé cómo hacerlo en Yahoo! Móvil: http://ar.mobile.yahoo.com/sms.html