[GRASSLIST:2873] Re: GRASSLinks

Len Coop coopl at ippc2.orst.edu
Wed Jan 9 12:31:26 EST 2002

Hi Patricia,

A freeBSD style license is a very good thing for GRASSLinks 3.1.
This is very good news to the GRASS/GRASSLinks community, and meets Bernhard's approval, so now the
path is open to using and improving
GRASSLinks 3.1, and to perhaps reassembling the features found in
the various versions of GRASSLinks out there. Thank you very much
for your efforts. Len

--
Leonard Coop
Research Associate