[GRASSLIST:3044] Getting the color right with GeoTIFF files.

Ben Logan ben at wblogan.net
Wed Jan 30 08:14:20 EST 2002

Running the windoze version of the MrSID viewer under Wine worked,
so...

I successfully imported into GRASS the GeoTIFF file (using r.in.gdal)
exported by the MrSID viewer.  However, when I view the raster map
with d.rast, the colors are not the colors from the TIF image, but
appear to be from the rainbow color table.  Is there a way to make it
use the colors from the TIFF?

My GRASS version is 5.0.0pre2.

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Logan: ben at wblogan dot net
OpenPGP Key KeyID: A1ADD1F0

Now I'm concentrating on a specific tank battle toward the end of World War II!