[GRASSLIST:3353] r.mask with negative categories

Seppo Kaitala seppo.kaitala at fimr.fi
Thu Mar 21 06:11:20 EST 2002

Dear grass developers

I think it would be useful if r.mask would handle explicitly also
negative categories to create mask.
For instance, I have market sea areas with negative categories and
islands with positive. Of cause I can create new mask with r.mapcalc,
but if it not complicated to have negative category support in r.mask it
   would be useful.

Best regards

--
Seppo Kaitala

Merentutkimuslaitos, PL 33 (Asiakkaankatu 3 A), 00931 Helsinki
Finnish Institute of Marine Research
  PO Box 33, FIN-00931 Helsinki, Finland
tel. +358-9-61394417    fax +358-9-6139 4494