[GRASSLIST:3668] Re: r.in.gdal error

Radoslav Bonk bonk at fns.uniba.sk
Wed May 15 10:05:19 EDT 2002

Hi Amil,

If you have access to ERDAS IMAGINE.
IMAGINE has nice tool for exporting *.img files into variety of
data formats. Export it to GRASS. That will produce "cell", "cellhd" and
other directories. All you need is to copy the files in your $GISDBASE
structure. Unfortunately Imagine 8.4 could not export *.img files into
GRASS floating point rasters. I am not sure about Imagine 8.5.

Hope this helps,

-Rado Bonk