[GRASSLIST:3721] Re: Linux vs. Windows 2000 port

Henning Ries henning-r at web.de
Wed May 22 13:17:52 EDT 2002

Hi Erin,
my solution is to run windows under vmware (basicaly for application of
ArcView).
If you do not want to by vmware, there should be a pritty stable version of
wine for office applications (suprisingly). You will find a reference under:
http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/03/27/1434240&mode=thread

Henning

Am Mittwoch, 22. Mai 2002 19:17 schrieben Sie: